How are your products sold?
- We sell direct to the public by mail order (we accept International orders)
- Always order a sample first to confirm your color choice
- Wallpaper is sold by the single roll, shipped uncut in bolts (5 - 6 rolls per bolt)
- Borders, friezes, and enrichments, are sold by the linear yard, shipped uncut in bolts (up to 30 yards per bolt)
- Borders come in untrimmed multiple strips on a 30" wide roll of paper
- Minimum order is 1 roll or 1 yard
How are your products printed?
- We hand screen print with metallic inks and flat oil pigments
- Our digital borders and wallpapers are printed with archival quality latex inks
- Paper is shipped untrimmed and unpasted
- Our clay-coated, latex reinforced paper has a Class "A" fire rating
- Printing lead time applies to most orders (call for current lead time)
What about installation and maintenance?
- We recommend installing with a Clay-based adhesive (except when specifically noted otherwise) www.bradbury.com/paper.html
- A list of resources for purchasing wallpaper paste can be found here in PDF format.
- Professional paperhangers can be found by zip code search at www.ngpp.org/find_paperhanger.php
- Paper can be treated for high use areas (after-market coating by www.prosealplus.com)
- Lightly washable with plain water and a soft cloth